Three words game

Monday, November 09, 2009

Yeap... it has been sometime after that 'something to spicen up class blog' has been started, and it already came up with a paragraph...(Um... well... shud it be mentioned as a paragraph or juz a veli long sentence?)


Here is it...

The yellow bird was flying when the sun is which name is still remain unknown for the entire time when the stars blinking around the other stars as well as Seon and Flora are blinking at 5S7, which were also blinking at outer space for a fresher air, but the air was not air, it was water that came from someone's dripping butthole.

...
wat kind of 'story' is this...?
(I bet Mr Nedu will be rolling on floor laughing after seeing this...)

'Players' that participated in constructing this paragraph : Flora, Seon, 1kg, kEN, Js, LK, KWM, Toko and Ivach...
(...where were the other 36 person gone... lol...)

Now, new start with next paragraph, coherence with the previous paragraph!!!
There Words Game!!! ROX!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.
You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…