Hari Sukan 2008

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey guys and girls out there!
How are you doing? In your new college, new workplace, or still at home enjoying life.

Miss those at NS or not? Haha. Very fast wan la. You see the first batch also came back edi.

To those who missed Wei Ming's party on Thursday night can go check out my blog for the post on his party. You should really see it. Haha.
http://munkeyflora.blogspot.com/2008/03/guys-and-their-ego.html
Click!

For photos, MSN ask me okay?

Anyway, next Saturday is KH's Hari Sukan.
Yes, it is on a Saturday, 29th March 2008.


So, I think those that went to Wei Ming's party already know about it but anyway, for those that dunno... Let's all go back and kacau okies? Even though I got exam on the following week. Lol.

Event: KH Sports day
Dress code: S7 shirt and cap!
Venue: KH la duh
Time: 9am? Nonit so early I think. Haha.

Pass it on!

0 comments: