It's only a joke k?

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ever wonder what happen after you left school?

The canteen had a new shop and it's called...


Their coffee not bad leh. Can compare with Starbucks, Coffee Bean and San Fransisco coffee liao. Hohoho.

This is for pure pleasure only.
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA <- I meant my laughter.

I saw this at some rest area when I was on my way back from Singapore and I was like O.o and wanted to try their ice blended stuff. But but but.. There was this really kao lat draw back. There was flies all over the place. Omg damn flies. There were like dead and alive and flying and dying. It's like ewwwww, gross, vomit, puke, all together. But anyway, it's still surviving and maybe you should drop by the next time u go to Singapore or Johor somewhere wherever.

0 comments: